A very special mailbag episode in which
* Internet User Experience 2012 is promoted. Check it out at
* Costan refers us to a terrific article on Airbus airliner cockpit interface design. Read it at
* An anonymous listener complains about Tim’s articulation. When is enunciating for intelligibility a problem, if ever? Do listeners speaking English as a second language appreciate clear articulation, or is it not needed?
* Jason thanks us for the MINI Cooper critique episode.
* Eric responds to the listener feedback episode with Lynn on lack of contrast in modern UI designs.